Biased Technological Change and Japanese Manufacturing Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 15 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakurai, Kojiro, 2004. "How does trade affect the labor market? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-161, April.
- KAWAGUCHI Daiji & MORI Yuko, 2008. "Stable Wage Distribution in Japan, 1982-2002: A Counter Example for SBTC?," Discussion papers 08020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Miyagawa, Tsutomu & Ito, Yukiko & Harada, Nobuyuki, 2004. "The IT revolution and productivity growth in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 362-389, September.
- Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2008.
"The impact of production fragmentation on skill upgrading: New evidence from Japanese manufacturing,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 545-565, December.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2008. "The Impact of Production Fragmentation on Skill Upgrading: New Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2008-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ken Yamada & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2012. "Changing Unchanged Inequality: Higher Education, Youth Population, and the Japan's Seniority Wages," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-243, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maki, Taichi & Yotsuya, Koichi & Yagi, Tadashi, 2005. "Economic growth and the riskiness of investment in firm-specific skills," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1033-1049, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.