Foreign debt accumulation: financial and fiscal effects and monetary policy reactions in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Meenakshi Rishi & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Robbing the Riches: Capital Flight, Institutions, and Instability," IMF Working Papers 05/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1993. "Foreign direct investment in a macroeconomic framework : finance, efficiency, incentives, and distortions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1141, The World Bank.
- Savvides, Andreas, 1998. "Inflation and monetary policy in selected West and Central African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 809-827, May.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Thomas D. Willett, 2007.
"China as a Reserve Sink: The Evidence from Offset and Sterilization Coefficients,"
102007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Willett, Thomas D., 2010. "China as a reserve sink: The evidence from offset and sterilization coefficients," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 951-972, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.