Benign moral hazard and the cost-effectiveness analysis of insurance coverage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradley Herring, 2010. "Suboptimal provision of preventive healthcare due to expected enrollee turnover among private insurers," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 438-448.
- Basu, Anirban, 2011.
"Economics of individualization in comparative effectiveness research and a basis for a patient-centered health care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 549-559, May.
- Anirban Basu, 2011. "Economics of Individualization in Comparative Effectiveness Research and a Basis for a Patient-Centered Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanciole, Anderson, 2007. "Health Insurance and Life Style Choices: Identifying the Ex Ante Moral Hazard," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Mark V. Pauly & Fredric E. Blavin, 2007. "Value Based Cost Sharing Meets the Theory of Moral Hazard: Medical Effectiveness in Insurance Benefits Design," NBER Working Papers 13044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reza Yaesoubi & Stephen Roberts, 2010. "A game-theoretic framework for estimating a health purchaser’s willingness-to-pay for health and for expansion," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 358-377, December.
- Joseph Eisenhauer, 2006. "Severity of illness and the welfare effects of moral hazard," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 290-299, December.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Dana Goldman, 2007.
"Integrated Insurance Design in the Presence of Multiple Medical Technologies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 427-432, May.
- Dana Goldman & Tomas Philipson, 2007. "Integrated Insurance Design in the Presence of Multiple Medical Technologies," NBER Working Papers 12870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pauly, Mark V. & Blavin, Fredric E., 2008. "Moral hazard in insurance, value-based cost sharing, and the benefits of blissful ignorance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1407-1417, December.
- Eline Aas, 2009. "Pecuniary compensation increases participation in screening for colorectal cancer," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 337-354.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.