Air pollution, cigarette smoking, and the production of respiratory health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Grégory Ponthière, 2012.
"Prevention against equality?,"
PSE Working Papers
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrea M Jones, .
"Socioeconomic Status, Health and Lifestyle,"
01/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jones, Andrew M., 1996. "Smoking cessation and health: A response," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 755-759, December.
- Silvia Balia & Andrew M Jones, 2005.
"Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
05/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Elena Cottini & Paolo Ghinetti, 2012. "Working Conditions, Lifestyles and Health," Economics Working Papers 2012-28, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Shiferaw Gurmu & Mohammad Yunus, 2008. "Tobacco Chewing, Smoking and Health Knowledge: Evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(12), pages 1-9.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Optimal prevention when coexistence matters," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 1095-1127, July.
- Leigh, J. Paul, 1995. "Smoking, self-selection and absenteeism," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 365-386.
- Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2005. "Do new health conditions support mortality-air pollution effects?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 496-518, November.
- Pedro Rosa Dias, 2009. "Inequality of opportunity in health: evidence from a UK cohort study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(9), pages 1057-1074.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00677393 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2008:i:12:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pedro Rosa Dias, 2010. "Modelling opportunity in health under partial observability of circumstances," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 252-264.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.