Air pollution, cigarette smoking, and the production of respiratory health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Rosa Dias, 2009. "Inequality of opportunity in health: evidence from a UK cohort study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(9), pages 1057-1074.
- Silvia Balia & Andrew M Jones, 2005.
"Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
05/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jones, Andrew M., 1996. "Smoking cessation and health: A response," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 755-759, December.
- Contoyannis, Paul & Jones, Andrew M., 2004.
"Socio-economic status, health and lifestyle,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 965-995, September.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Grégory Ponthière, 2012.
"Prevention against equality?,"
PSE Working Papers
- Leigh, J. Paul, 1995. "Smoking, self-selection and absenteeism," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 365-386.
- Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2005. "Do new health conditions support mortality-air pollution effects?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 496-518, November.
- Shiferaw Gurmu & Mohammad Yunus, 2008. "Tobacco Chewing, Smoking and Health Knowledge: Evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(12), pages 1-9.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Prevention against equality?," Working Papers halshs-00677393, HAL.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Optimal prevention when coexistence matters," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 1095-1127, July.
- Pedro Rosa Dias, 2010. "Modelling opportunity in health under partial observability of circumstances," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 252-264.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2008:i:12:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Cottini & Paolo Ghinetti, 2012. "Working Conditions, Lifestyles and Health," Economics Working Papers 2012-28, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.