Reimbursement and access to physicians' services under Medicaid
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Gruber & Kathleen Adams & Joseph P. Newhouse, 1997.
"Physician Fee Policy and Medicaid Program Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
6087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Sean Orzol & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2013. "The Effect of Medicaid Payment Rates on Access to Dental Care Among Children," NBER Working Papers 19218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Decker, 2007. "Medicaid physician fees and the quality of medical care of Medicaid patients in the USA," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 95-112, March.
- Christopher Brunt & Gail Jensen, 2013. "Medicare payment generosity and access to care," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 215-236, October.
- Laurence C. Baker & Anne Beeson Royalty, 2000.
"Medicaid Policy, Physician Behavior, and Health Care for the Low-Income Population,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 480-502.
- Laurence Baker & Anne Beeson Royalty, . "Medicaid Policy, Physician Behavior, and Health Care for the Low-Income Population," Working Papers 97003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Gray, Bradley, 2001. "Do Medicaid physician fees for prenatal services affect birth outcomes?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 571-590, July.
- Hahn, Youjin, 2013.
"The effect of Medicaid physician fees on take-up of public health insurance among children in poverty,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 452-462.
- Youjin Hahn, 2012. "The Effect of Medicaid Physician Fees on Take-up of Public Health Insurance among Children in Poverty," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 29-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Currie, Janet & Gruber, Jonathan & Fischer, Michael, 1995.
"Physician Payments and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Medicaid Fee Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 106-11, May.
- Janet Currie & Jonathan Gruber & Michael Fischer, 1994. "Physician Payments and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Medicaid Fee Policy," NBER Working Papers 4930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.