On estimators of medical costs with censored data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony O'Hagan & John W. Stevens, 2003. "Assessing and comparing costs: how robust are the bootstrap and methods based on asymptotic normality?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 33-49.
- Manca, A & Austin, P. C, 2008. "Using propensity score methods to analyse individual patient-level cost-effectiveness data from observational studies," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Liu, Lei & Conaway, Mark R. & Knaus, William A. & Bergin, James D., 2008. "A random effects four-part model, with application to correlated medical costs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4458-4473, May.
- Basu A & Manning WG, 2009. "Estimating Lifetime or Episode-of-illness Costs," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/12, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Zhou, Xian, 2009. "Semiparametric modeling of medical cost data containing zeros," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1207-1214, May.
- Jan B. Oostenbrink & Maiwenn J. Al, 2005. "The analysis of incomplete cost data due to dropout," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 763-776.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Zhou, Xian, 2012. "Estimation of medical costs by copula models with dynamic change of health status," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 480-491.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.