Food consumption in Mexico : Demographic and economic effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 14 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E., 2009. "Forecast and Simulation Analysis of Mexican Meat Consumption at the Table Cut Level: Impacts on U.S. Exports," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 51986, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E., 2009. "Estimation of a Censored Demand System in Stratified Sampling: An Analysis of Mexican Meat Demand at the Table Cut Level," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46294, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E. & Chidmi, Benaissa & Belasco, Eric J. & Surles, James, 2012. "Mexican Meat Demand at the Table Cut Level: Estimating a Censored Demand System in a Complex Survey," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W., 1999. "A Double-Hurdle Model Of Food Demand With Endogenous Unit Values," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21635, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2000.
"Welfare Consequences of a Recent Tax Reform in Mexico,"
EGAP Working Papers
200306, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Carlos M. Urzúa, 2001. "Welfare consequences of a recent tax reform in Mexico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 16(1), pages 57-72.
- Elsner, Karin, 1999. "Analysing Russian food expenditure using micro-data," IAMO Discussion Papers 23, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.