Organizational form, share transferability, and firm performance : Evidence from the ANCSA corporations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aswath Damodaran & Kose John & Crocker H. Liu, 1999.
"What Motivates Managers? Evidence from Organizational Form Changes,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-079, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Damodaran, Aswath & John, Kose & Liu, Crocker H., 2005. "What motivates managers?: Evidence from organizational form changes," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Economics of Corporate Form: Why Do Russian Firms Prefer to Be Closed Companies?," RRC Working Paper Series 3, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Esty, Benjamin C., 1997. "Organizational form and risk taking in the savings and loan industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-55, April.
- Gorton, Gary & Schmid, Frank, 1999. "Corporate governance, ownership dispersion and efficiency: Empirical evidence from Austrian cooperative banking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 119-140, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.