Coercive dual-class exchange offers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamon, Jacques, 2001. "La répartition des droits de vote, leur exercice et l’efficacité économique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9321, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Luigi Zingales, 1996. "Corporate Ownership Structures: Private versus Social Optimality," NBER Working Papers 5584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Jacques Hamon, 2001. "La répartition des droits de vote, leur exercice et l’efficacité économique," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 175-209.
- Taylor, Stephen & Whittred, Greg, 1998. "Security design and the allocation of voting rights: Evidence from the Australian IPO market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 107-131, June.
- Belot, François & Ginglinger, Edith & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E., 2014. "Freedom of Choice between Unitary and Two-Tier Boards: An Empirical Analysis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12816, Paris Dauphine University.
- Sushka, Marie & Slovin, Myron & Ginglinger, Edith & Belot, François, 2012. "Lessons from The French Exception: How Firms Choose Between Unitary and Dual Boards," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9554, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bauguess, Scott W. & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E., 2012. "Large shareholder diversification, corporate risk taking, and the benefits of changing to differential voting rights," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1244-1253.
- Baulkaran, Vishaal, 2014. "Management entrenchment and the valuation discount of dual class firms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 70-81.
- Sushka, Marie & Slovin, Myron & Ginglinger, Edith & Belot, François, 2012. "Reforming Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Choice between Unitary versus Dual Boards of Directors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9552, Paris Dauphine University.
- Weber, Joseph & Joos, Peter & Balachandran, Sudhakar, 2004. "Do Voting Rights Matter: Evidence From the Adoption of Equity-based Compensation Plans," Working papers 4442-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Belot, François & Ginglinger, Edith & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E., 2014. "Freedom of choice between unitary and two-tier boards: An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 364-385.
- Smart, Scott B. & Zutter, Chad J., 2003. "Control as a motivation for underpricing: a comparison of dual and single-class IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 85-110, July.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.