Coercive dual-class exchange offers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Stephen & Whittred, Greg, 1998. "Security design and the allocation of voting rights: Evidence from the Australian IPO market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 107-131, June.
- Sushka, Marie & Slovin, Myron & Ginglinger, Edith & Belot, François, 2012. "Reforming Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Choice between Unitary versus Dual Boards of Directors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9552, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bauguess, Scott W. & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E., 2012. "Large shareholder diversification, corporate risk taking, and the benefits of changing to differential voting rights," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1244-1253.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamon, Jacques, 2001. "La répartition des droits de vote, leur exercice et l’efficacité économique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9321, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jean-Jacques Hamon, 2001. "La répartition des droits de vote, leur exercice et l’efficacité économique," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 175-209.
- Sushka, Marie & Slovin, Myron & Ginglinger, Edith & Belot, François, 2012. "Lessons from The French Exception: How Firms Choose Between Unitary and Dual Boards," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9554, Paris Dauphine University.
- Smart, Scott B. & Zutter, Chad J., 2003. "Control as a motivation for underpricing: a comparison of dual and single-class IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 85-110, July.
- Weber, Joseph & Joos, Peter & Balachandran, Sudhakar, 2004. "Do Voting Rights Matter: Evidence From the Adoption of Equity-based Compensation Plans," Working papers 4442-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.