Voluntary corporate liquidations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Balcaen & J. Buyze & H. Ooghe, 2009.
"Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/598, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Balcaen,S. & Buyze, J. & Ooghe,H., 2009. "Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Eisfeldt, Andrea L. & Rampini, Adriano A., 2008. "Managerial incentives, capital reallocation, and the business cycle," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 177-199, January.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Book Values and Market Values of Equity and Debt," Discussion Papers 06/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- HozierJr., George C. & Schatzberg, John D., 2000. "Advertising Agency Terminations and Reviews: Stock Returns and Firm Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 169-176, November.
- Erwin, Gayle R. & McConnell, John J., 1997. "To live or let die? An empirical analysis of piecemeal voluntary corporate liquidations," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 325-354, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.