Markov Equilibria in Discounted Stochastic Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 85 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duffie, Darrell, et al, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 745-81, July.
- Parthasarathy, T & Sinha, S, 1989. "Existence of Stationary Equilibrium Strategies in Non-zero Sum Discounted Stochastic Games with Uncountable State Space and State-Independent Transitions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 189-94.
- Mertens, J.-F., 1987.
"A measurable “measurable choice” theorem,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1987049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Harris, Christopher & Reny, Philip & Robson, Arthur, 1995. "The Existence of Subgame-Perfect Equilibrium in Continuous Games with Almost Perfect Information: A Case for Public Randomization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 507-44, May.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2014. "A constructive study of Markov equilibria in stochastic games with strategic complementarities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 815-840.
- John Duggan & Tasos Kalandrakis, 2007.
"Dynamic Legislative Policy Making,"
Wallis Working Papers
WP45, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp596r, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised May 2012.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 2003. "Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 693-724, September.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Equilibria: The Case of Absolutely Continuous Transitions," Discussion Paper Series dp612, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kalandrakis, Anastassios, 2004. "A three-player dynamic majoritarian bargaining game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 294-322, June.
- Andrzej Nowak, 2007. "On stochastic games in economics," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 513-530, December.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2005. "Stationary equilibria in discounted stochastic games with weakly interacting players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 83-108, April.
- Frank H. Page, Jr., Myrna H. Wooders, 2009.
"Endogenous Network Dynamics,"
Caepr Working Papers
2009-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Benjamin Bridgman, .
"Why Are Ethnically Divided Countries Poor?,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.