A Schur Concave Characterization of Risk Aversion for Non-expected Utility Preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 67 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Werner, 2009. "Risk and risk aversion when states of nature matter," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 231-246, November.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005.
"From sure to strong diversification,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005. "From sure to strong diversification," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194670, HAL.
- Larry Epstein, 1997. "Uncertainty Aversion," Working Papers epstein-97-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Rationalizing Constrained Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2007:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.