A note on cost-share equilibrium and owner-consumers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 54 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquin Silvestre, 1994. "Economic analysis of public ownership," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 19-66, January.
- Nouweland, Anne van den & Wooders, Myrna, 2005.
"Status Equilibrium in Local Public Good Economies,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
733, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Anne van den Nouweland & Myrna H. Wooders, 2005. "Status Equilibrium in Local Public Good Economies," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-14, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 May 2008.
- Anne van den Nouweland & Myrna H. Wooders, 2005. "Status Equilibrium for Local Public Good Economies," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0523, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J & Villar, Antonio, 1998.
" Efficiency with Non-convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 11-32, March.
- Peter J. Hammond & Antonio Villar, . "Efficiency with Non-Convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches," Working Papers 97036, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Corneo, Giacomo G., 1997. "Taxpayer-consumers and public pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 235-240, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.