Dynamic efficiency in overlapping generations models with stochastic production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2001. "Government Debt as Insurance against Macroeconomic Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cetorelli, Nicola, 2002.
"Could Prometheus be bound again? A contribution to the convergence controversy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 29-50, November.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 1998. "Could Prometheus be bound again? a contribution to the convergence controversy," Working Paper Series WP-98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Martin Barbie & Marcus Hagedorn & Ashok Kaul, 2000. "mic Efficiency and Pareto Optimality in a Stochastic OLG Model with Production and Social Security," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2000, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
- Krueger, Dirk & Kubler, Felix, 2005.
"Pareto improving social security reform when financial markets are incomplete!?,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2005/12, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dirk Krueger & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Pareto-Improving Social Security Reform when Financial Markets are Incomplete!?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 737-755, June.
- Dirk Krueger & Felix Kubler, 2003. "Pareto Improving Social Security Reform when Financial Markets are Incomplete?," NBER Working Papers 9410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krüger, Dirk & Kubler, Felix, 2005. "Pareto Improving Social Security Reform when Financial Markets Are Incomplete," CEPR Discussion Papers 5039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Espen Henriksen & Steve Spear, 2006. "Dynamic Suboptimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Multiperiod Overlapping Generations Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 223, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Weil, 2008.
"Overlapping Generations: The First Jubilee,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 115-34, Fall.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2012. "Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1006.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2007. "On the interaction between risk sharing and capital accumulation in a stochastic OLG model with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 568-579, November.
- Buiter, Willem H & Kletzer, Kenneth, 1992.
"Government Solvency, Ponzi Finance and the Redundancy and Usefulness of Public Debt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, W.H. & Kletzer, K.M., 1992. "Government Solvency, Ponzi Finance and the Redundancy and Usefulness of Public Debt," Papers 659, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Willem H. Buiter & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1992. "Government Solvency, Ponzi Finance and the Redundancy and Usefulness of Public Debt," NBER Working Papers 4076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-525, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Kehagias, Athanasios, 1995. "Efficiency and optimality in stochastic models with production," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 303-325.
- Henriksen, Espen & Spear, Stephen, 2012.
"Endogenous market incompleteness without market frictions: Dynamic suboptimality of competitive equilibrium in multiperiod overlapping generations economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 426-449.
- Espen Henriksen & Stephen Spear, . "Endogenous Market Incompleteness Without Market Frictions: Dynamic Suboptimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Multiperiod Overlapping Generations Economies," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Chattopadhyay, Subir, 2008. "The Cass criterion, the net dividend criterion, and optimality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 335-352, March.
- Martin Barbie & Ashok Kaul, 2009. "The Zilcha criteria for dynamic inefficiency reconsidered," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 339-348, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.