Determinacy of equilibrium in stationary economies with both finite and infinite lived consumers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 46 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990.
"The Economics of Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Models,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2193, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1990. "The economics of indeterminacy in overlapping generations models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 219-243, July.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU , Pierre, 1994.
"Fiscal Policy in a Growth Model with Both Altruistic and Non Altruistic Agents,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MICHEL, Ph. & PESTIEAU, P., . "Fiscal policy in a growth model with both altruistic and nonaltruistic agents," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1301, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Femminis, Gianluca, 2002.
"Monopolistic competition, dynamic inefficiency and asset bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 985-1007, June.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Dynamic Inefficiency and Asset Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 2272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Pestieau & Emmanuel Thibault, 2012. "Love thy children or money," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 31-57, May.
- Thibault, E., 2000.
"Labor Immigration and Long Run Welfare in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Endogenous Labor Supply,"
00a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2001. "Labor immigration and long-run welfare in a growth model with heterogenous agents and endogenous labor supply," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 391-407.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Andreu Mas-Colell & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Gross Substitutes in Large Square Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2057, David K. Levine.
- Martin Shubik, 1996.
"Time and Money,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1112, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 1990. "The Price for the Widow's Cruse: Or the Value of an Infinitely Productive Asset," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 959, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2004. "Indeterminacy And The Role Of Factor Substitutability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 436-465, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.