Median-based extensions of an ordering over a set to the power set: An axiomatic characterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 34 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2008.
"Rationality, External Norms and the Epistemic Value of Menus,"
Cahiers de recherche
2008-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Walter Bossert & Kotaro Suzumura, 2011. "Rationality, external norms, and the epistemic value of menus," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 729-741, October.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2008. "Rationality, External Norms and the Epistemic Value of Menus," Cahiers de recherche 10-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ritxar Arlegi, 2001. "Rational Evaluation of Actions Under Complete Uncertainty," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0114, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Bossert, Walter, 1997.
"Uncertainty aversion in nonprobabilistic decision models,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 191-203, October.
- Bossert, W., 1996. "Uncertainty Aversion in Nonprobabilistic Decision Models," Working Papers 9609, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Barbera, S. & Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K., 2001.
"Ranking Sets of Objects,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-02, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Walter Bossert, . "Opportunity Sets and the Measurement of Information," Discussion Papers 98/6, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Ton Storcken, 2002.
"Choice correspondences for public goods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 127-154.
- Klaus, Bettina & Storcken, Ton, 2002. "Choice correspondences for public goods," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20040, Maastricht University.
- Sebastian Bervoets, 2010. "An axiomatic approach to predictability of outcomes in an interactive setting," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 311-323, March.
- Arlegi, Ricardo, 2007. "Sequentially consistent rules of choice under complete uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 131-143, July.
- Gekker, Ruvin & van Hees, Martin, 2006. "Freedom, opportunity and uncertainty: A logical approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 246-263, September.
- Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Xu, Y., 2001.
"The Measurement of Diversity,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-17, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SLINKO, Arkadii, 2004. "Relative Uncertainty and Additively Representable Set Rankings," Cahiers de recherche 2004-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ok, Efe A. & Kranich, Laurence, . "The measurement of opportunity inequality: a cardinality-based approach," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3920, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.