Sustainable positive profit multiple-price strategies in contestable markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 32 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farid Gasmi & Michel Moreaux & William Sharkey, 2000. "Strategic nonlinear pricing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 109-131, June.
- Rogério Mazali & José Rodrigues-Neto, 2011.
"Dress to Impress: Brands as Status Symbols,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2011-567, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Li, Michael Z. F., 2001. "Pricing non-storable perishable goods by using a purchase restriction with an application to airline fare pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 631-647, November.
- Michael D. Whinston & Scott C. Collins, 1990. "Entry, Contestability, and Deregulated Airline Markets: An Event Study Analysis of People Express," NBER Working Papers 3318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canoy, Marcel, 1994.
"Natural monopoly and differential pricing,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Wegberg, M.J.A.M. & Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1992. "Credible entry threats into contestable markets: a multimarket model of contestability," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373412, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.