Nash equilibria of market games: Finiteness and inefficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 22 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Aspremont, C. & Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Gerard-Varet, L.A., 1992.
"General Equilibrium Concepts Under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotien Approach,"
92a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1997. "General Equilibrium Concepts under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotian Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 199-230, March.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS, R. & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1992. "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotion approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1992057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'ASPREMONT, C. & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, R. & ÉRARD-VARET, L.-A., . "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotian approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1259, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sayantan Ghosal & Massimo Morelli, 2002.
"Retrading in Market Games,"
Economics Working Papers
0012, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Konovalov, Alexander & Marakulin, Valeri, 2006. "Equilibria without the survival assumption," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 198-215, April.
- Jamsheed Shorish, 2010.
"Functional rational expectations equilibria in market games,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 351-376, June.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2006. "Functional Rational Expectations Equilibria in Market Games," Economics Series 186, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Konovalov, A. & Marakulin, V., 2001. "Equilibria Without the Survival Assumption: A Non-Standard Analysis Approach," Discussion Paper 2001-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2007. "The Market for Lemmas," Working Papers 200702, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.