Disequilibrium dynamics in a simple macroeconomic model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 17 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1985. "Sur l’analyse macroéconomique du chômage," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 147-170, juin.
- Lux, Thomas, 1992. "The sequential trading approach to disequilibrium dynamics," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1510, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Seppo Honkapohja & Takatoshi Ito, 1979. "A Stochastic Approach to Disequilibrium Macroeconomics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Peter Neary & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984.
"Towards A Reconstruction of Keynesian Economics: Expectations and Constrained Equilibria,"
NBER Working Papers
0376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, J Peter & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1983. "Toward a Reconstruction of Keynesian Economics: Expectations and Constrained Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 199-228, Supplemen.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1984. "Les effets du changement du taux de salaire dans un état de chômage keynésien avec rationnement stochastique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(4), pages 452-470, dÃ©cembre.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Takatoshi Ito, 1979. "Non-Trivial Equilibrium in an Economy With Stochastic Rationing," NBER Working Papers 0322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.