A generalized predator- prey model: Uncertainty and management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 23 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2001024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeljer Hoekstra & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2001.
"Harvesting and Conversation in a Predator-Prey System,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
01-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hoekstra, Jeljer & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2005. "Harvesting and conservation in a predator-prey system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1097-1120, June.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2005.
"The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization,"
Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
5505, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 2006. "The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 830-841, July.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2005. "Bioeconomics Of Sustainable Harvest Of Competing Species: A Comment," Others, EconWPA 0503012, EconWPA.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2003. "Instabilities and Robust Control in Fisheries," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2003.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2012.
"Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries,"
Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier
12-32, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2012.
- Quérou, N. & Tomini, A., 2013. "Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 192-201.
- Smith, Martin D., 2005. "Generating Value in Habitat-Dependent Fisheries: The Importance Of Fishery Management Institutions," Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics 05-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- John Tschirhart, 2012. "Biology as a Source of Non-convexities in Ecological Production Functions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 189-213, February.
- Giovanni Bella, 2007. "A Bug’s Life: Competition Among Species Towards the Environment," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Melstrom, Richard T. & Horan, Richard D., 2013. "Managing excessive predation in a predator-endangered prey setting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 85-93.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.