Single and multispecies systems: The the Eastern Tropical Atlantic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoagland, Porter & Jin, Di, 1997. "A Model Of Bycatch Involving A Passive Use Stock," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 12(1).
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2002. "Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, November.
- Håkan Eggert, 1998. "Bioeconomic Analysis and Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 399-411, April.
- Kataria, Mitesh, 2007. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Introducing a Non-native Species: The Case of the Signal Crayfish in Sweden," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(1).
- Richard Horan & James Shortle, 1999. "Optimal Management of Multiple Renewable Resource Stocks: An Application to Minke Whales," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 435-458, June.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2005.
"Bioeconomics Of Sustainable Harvest Of Competing Species: A Comment,"
- Neugebauer, Tibor & Casino, Begona, 2007. "Bioeconomics of Sustainable Harvest of Competing Species: A Comment," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(1).
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management," Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ola Flaaten & Kenneth Stollery, 1996. "The economic costs of biological predation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 75-95, July.
- Willi Semmler & Malte Sieveking, 1994. "On the optimal exploitation of interacting resources," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 23-49, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.