Private aquaculture and commercial fisheries: Bioeconomics of salmon ranching
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 12 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Yajie Liu & Jon Olaf Olaussen & Anders Skonhoft, 2011. "When a Fish is a Fish: The Economic Impacts of Escaped Farmed Fish," Working Paper Series 12011, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Jiang, Shan, 2010. "Aquaculture, capture fisheries, and wild fish stocks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 65-77, January.
- Juan Hernández Guerra & Miguel León Santana & Carmelo León González, 2003. "Optiminación Dinámica en la gestión del cultivo de la dorada en la región mediterranea y canaria," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2003-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Mikkelsen, Eirik, 2007. "Aquaculture-Fisheries Interactions," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(3).
- Hoagland, Porter & Jin, Di & Kite-Powell, Hauke L., 2003. "The Optimal Allocation Of Ocean Space: Aquaculture And Wild-Harvest Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 18(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.