Enforcement costs and regulatory reform: The agency and firm response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 11 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Liguo, 2013. "Enforcement of pollution levies in China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 32-43.
- Ing-Marie Andréasson-Gren, 1992. "Profits from violating controls on the use of a polluting input," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(5), pages 459-468, September.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2006.
"An Experimental Study of Compliance and Leverage in Auditing and Regulatory Enforcement,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(2), pages 352-366, April.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2004. "An Experimental Study of Compliance and Leverage in Auditing and Regulatory Enforcement," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 918, The University of Melbourne.
- Catherine Dion & Paul Lanoie & Benoit Laplante, 1996. "Monitoring of Pollution Regulation: Do Local Conditions Matter," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-33, CIRANO.
- Anthony Heyes, 1994. "Environmental enforcement when ‘inspectability’ is endogenous: A model with overshooting properties," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(5), pages 479-494, October.
- Dion, Catherine & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 1997. "Monitoring environmental standards : do local conditions matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1701, The World Bank.
- Scharin, Henrik, 2004. "Management of eutrophicated coastal zones," Department of Economics publications 717, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Chung-Huang Huang, 1996. "Effectiveness of environmental regulations under imperfect enforcement and the firm's avoidance behavior," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(2), pages 183-204, September.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu & Wang, Hua, 2001. "Inspections, pollution prices, and environmental performance: evidence from China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 487-498, March.
- Millock, Katrin & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Regulating Pollution with Endogenous Monitoring," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 221-241, September.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Namingi, Nlandu & Hua Wang, 2000. "Industrial environmental performance in China - the impact of inspections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2285, The World Bank.
- Laplante, Benoit & Rilstone, Paul, 1995. "Environmental inspections and emissions of the pulp and paper industry : the case of Quebec," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1447, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.