Optimal quasi-market choice in the presence of pollution externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 10 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Oberauner, Iris Maria, 2010.
"Environmental policy à la carte: Letting firms choose their regulation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 221-232, November.
- Frank C. Krysiak & Iris Maria Oberauner, 2008. "Environmental Policy à la Carte: Letting Firms Choose their Regulation," Working papers 2008/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- McKitrick, R. & Collinge, R.A., 1998.
"The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures,"
1998-6, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- McKitrick, Ross & Collinge, Robert A., 2002. "The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 106-122, July.
- Dunn, James W. & Shortle, James S., 1988. "Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution Control in Theory and Practice," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 5(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.