On the relationship between cognitive abilities and life-course-persistent offending among a sample of African Americans: A longitudinal test of Moffitt's hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeLisi, Matt & Piquero, Alex R., 2011. "New frontiers in criminal careers research, 2000-2011: A state-of-the-art review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 289-301, July.
- Vaughn, Michael G. & DeLisi, Matt & Gunter, Tracy & Fu, Qiang & Beaver, Kevin M. & Perron, Brian E. & Howard, Matthew O., 2011. "The Severe 5%: A Latent Class Analysis of the Externalizing Behavior Spectrum in the United States," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 75-80.
- Jackson, Dylan B. & Beaver, Kevin M., 2013. "The influence of neuropsychological deficits in early childhood on low self-control and misconduct through early adolescence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 243-251.
- Gomez-Smith, Zenta & Piquero, Alex R., 2005. "An examination of adult onset offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 515-525.
- Boutwell, Brian B. & Beaver, Kevin M., 2010. "The role of broken homes in the development of self-control: A propensity score matching approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 489-495, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.