The impact of density on jail violence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Senese, Jeffrey D., 1997. "Evaluating jail reform: A comparative analysis of podular/direct and linear jail inmate infractions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-73.
- Linda L. Zupan & Mary K. Stohr-Gillmore, 1988. "Doing Time In The New Generation Jail: Inmate Perceptions Of Gains And Losses," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(3), pages 626-640, 03.
- Leger, Robert G., 1988. "Perception of crowding, racial antagonism, and aggression in a custodial prison," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 167-181.
- Sechrest, Dale K., 1991. "The effects of density on jail assaults," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 211-223.
- Oscar Barriga, 2012. "Conductas violentas y hacinamiento carcelario," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Franklin, Travis W. & Franklin, Cortney A. & Pratt, Travis C., 2006. "Examining the empirical relationship between prison crowding and inmate misconduct: A meta-analysis of conflicting research results," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 401-412.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.