The effects of occupation and education on punitive orientations among juvenile justice personnel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zupan, Linda L., 1986. "Gender-related differences in correctional officers' perceptions and attitudes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 349-361.
- Farnworth, Margaret & Frazier, Charles E. & Neuberger, Anita R., 1988. "Orientations to juvenile justice: Exploratory notes from a statewide survey of juvenile justice decisionmakers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 477-491.
- Pope, Carl E., 1976. "The influence of social and legal factors on sentence dispositions: A preliminary analysis of offender-based transaction statistics," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 203-221.
- Whitehead, John T. & Lindquist, Charles A., 1992. "Determinants of probation and parole officer professional orientation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-24.
- Gebo, Erika & Stracuzzi, Nena F. & Hurst, Valerie, 2006. "Juvenile justice reform and the courtroom workgroup: Issues of perception and workload," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 425-433.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.