An empirical evaluation of a sanction continuum: Pathways through the juvenile justice system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farnworth, Margaret & Frazier, Charles E. & Neuberger, Anita R., 1988. "Orientations to juvenile justice: Exploratory notes from a statewide survey of juvenile justice decisionmakers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 477-491.
- Langworthy, Robert & Latessa, Edward J., 1993. "Treatment of chronic drunk drivers: the turning point project," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 265-276.
- Patricia K. Kerig & Sheryl R. Schindler, 2013. "Engendering the Evidence Base: A Critical Review of the Conceptual and Empirical Foundations of Gender-Responsive Interventions for Girls’ Delinquency," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 244-282, August.
- Harris, Patricia M. & Petersen, Rebecca D. & Rapoza, Samantha, 2001. "Between probation and revocation: A study of intermediate sanctions decision-making," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 307-318.
- Mears, Daniel P. & Cochran, Joshua C. & Greenman, Sarah J. & Bhati, Avinash S. & Greenwald, Mark A., 2011. "Evidence on the Effectiveness of Juvenile Court Sanctions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 509-520.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.