Treating the chronic DUI offender "Turning Point" ten years later
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Langworthy, Robert H. & Latessa, Edward J., 1996. "Treatment of chronic drunk drivers: A four-year follow-up of the turning point project," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 273-281.
- Langworthy, Robert & Latessa, Edward J., 1993. "Treatment of chronic drunk drivers: the turning point project," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 265-276.
- Ahlin, Eileen M. & Zador, Paul L. & Rauch, William J. & Howard, Jan M. & Duncan, G. Doug, 2011. "First-time DWI offenders are at risk of recidivating regardless of sanctions imposed," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 137-142.
- Bouffard, Jeffrey A. & Richardson, Katie A. & Franklin, Travis, 2010. "Drug courts for DWI offenders? The effectiveness of two hybrid drug courts on DWI offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-33, January.
- Bouffard, Jeffrey A. & Bouffard, Leana A., 2011. "What works (or doesn't) in a DUI court? An example of expedited case processing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 320-328, July.
- Moore, Kathleen A. & Harrison, Melissa & Young, M. Scott & Ochshorn, Ezra, 2008. "A cognitive therapy treatment program for repeat DUI offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 539-545, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.