Informed trading and the bid-ask spread: evidence from an emerging market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Frömmel & N. Kiss M & K. Pintér, 2009.
"Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/626, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2011. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 172-188, 04.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2009/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- repec:dar:vpaper:37211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanousek, Jan & Podpiera, Richard, 2004. "Czech experience with market maker trading system," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 177-191, June.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Dmitry Shakin, 2006.
"Trade intensity in the Russian stock market:dynamics, distribution and determinants,"
w0070, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Dmitry Shakin, 2007. "Trade intensity in the Russian stock market: dynamics, distribution and determinants," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 87-104.
- Filip Zikes & Vít Bubák, 2006. "Trading Intensity and Intraday Volatility on the Prague Stock Exchange: Evidence from an Autoregressive Conditional Duration Model (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(5-6), pages 223-245, May.
- Trifan, Emanuela, 2004. "Decision Rules and their Influence on Asset Prices," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 37211, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.