The Anatomy of Rising Earnings Inequality in Urban China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuemei Bai & Gang Li, 2004. "Industrial Productivity Convergence in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 155-168.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4007, The World Bank.
- Chi, Wei, 2012.
"Capital income and income inequality: Evidence from urban China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 228-239.
- Chi, Wei, 2011. "Capital Income and Income Inequality: Evidence from Urban China," MPRA Paper 34521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mah, Jai S., 2013. "Globalization, decentralization and income inequality: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 653-658.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2008. "Rank, Income and Income Inequality in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 3843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hai Fang & Karen N. Eggleston & John A. Rizzo & Scott Rozelle & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2012. "The Returns to Education in China: Evidence from the 1986 Compulsory Education Law," NBER Working Papers 18189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011.
"Regional Inequality in Contemporary China,"
CEMA Working Papers
518, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Niny Khor & John Pencavel, 2006.
"Income Mobility of Individuals In China and the United States,"
05-009, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Niny Khor & John Pencavel, 2006. "Income mobility of individuals in China and the United States," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(3), pages 417-458, 07.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2006. "Income Mobility of Individuals in China and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reuter, Ulrich, 2006. "What Kind of Education Does China Need? The Impact of Educational Attainment on Local Growth and Disparities," Working Paper Series RP2006/127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Regional Income Inequality in Selected Large Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo & Yu, Qiumei, 2011. "Decomposition of the increase in earnings inequality in urban China: A distributional approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 299-312, September.
- Jin Song & Shi Li, 2010. "Ownership and earnings inequality in urban China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 582-603, December.
- Gustafsson, Björn & Sai, Ding, 2009. "Rank, income and income inequality in urban China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 497-507, September.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2008. "Measuring Income Mobility, Income Inequality, and Social Welfare for Households of the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 145, Asian Development Bank.
- Aristides Monteiro Neto, 2005. "Dilemas do Desenvolvimento na China: Crescimento Acelerado e Disparidades Regionais ( da Revolução Comunista à Globalização )," Discussion Papers 1126, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.