The Anatomy of Rising Earnings Inequality in Urban China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi, Wei, 2011.
"Capital Income and Income Inequality: Evidence from Urban China,"
34521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi, Wei, 2012. "Capital income and income inequality: Evidence from urban China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 228-239.
- Mah, Jai S., 2013. "Globalization, decentralization and income inequality: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 653-658.
- Hai Fang & Karen N. Eggleston & John A. Rizzo & Scott Rozelle & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2012. "The Returns to Education in China: Evidence from the 1986 Compulsory Education Law," NBER Working Papers 18189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo & Yu, Qiumei, 2011. "Decomposition of the increase in earnings inequality in urban China: A distributional approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 299-312, September.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Regional Income Inequality in Selected Large Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niny Khor & John Pencavel, 2006.
"Income mobility of individuals in China and the United States,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(3), pages 417-458, 07.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2006. "Income Mobility of Individuals in China and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niny Khor & John Pencavel, 2006. "Income Mobility of Individuals In China and the United States," Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research 05-009, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Xuemei Bai & Gang Li, 2004. "Industrial Productivity Convergence in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 155-168.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2008. "Measuring Income Mobility, Income Inequality, and Social Welfare for Households of the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank 145, Asian Development Bank.
- Gustafsson, Björn & Sai, Ding, 2009. "Rank, income and income inequality in urban China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 497-507, September.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011.
"Regional Inequality in Contemporary China,"
CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics
518, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2008. "Rank, Income and Income Inequality in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 3843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aristides Monteiro Neto, 2005. "Dilemas do Desenvolvimento na China: Crescimento Acelerado e Disparidades Regionais ( da Revolução Comunista à Globalização )," Discussion Papers, Instituto de Pesquisa EconÃ´mica Aplicada - IPEA 1126, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jin Song & Shi Li, 2010. "Ownership and earnings inequality in urban China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 582-603, December.
- Reuter, Ulrich, 2006. "What Kind of Education Does China Need? The Impact of Educational Attainment on Local Growth and Disparities," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2006/127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4007, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.