Antecedents, moderators, and performance consequences of membership change in new venture teams
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 20 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Hanks, Steven H., 1994. "Market attractiveness, resource-based capabilities, venture strategies, and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 331-349, July.
- Ensley, Michael D. & Pearson, Allison W. & Amason, Allen C., 2002. "Understanding the dynamics of new venture top management teams: cohesion, conflict, and new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 365-386, July.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Hanks, Steven H., 1993. "Measuring the performance of emerging businesses: A validation study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 391-408, September.
- Carter, Nancy M. & Gartner, William B. & Reynolds, Paul D., 1996. "Exploring start-up event sequences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 151-166, May.
- Virany, Beverly & Tushman, Michael L., 1986. "Top management teams and corporate success in an emerging industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 261-274.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Bruno, Albert V., 1977. "Success among high-technology firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 16-22, April.
- Brush, Candida G. & Vanderwerf, Pieter A., 1992. "A comparison of methods and sources for obtaining estimates of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 157-170, March.
- Wang, Chun-Ju & Wu, Lei-Yu, 2012. "Team member commitments and start-up competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 708-715.
- Loane, Sharon & Bell, Jim & Cunningham, Isobel, 2014. "Entrepreneurial founding team exits in rapidly internationalising SMEs: A double edged sword," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 468-477.
- Zolin, Roxanne & Kuckertz, Andreas & Kautonen, Teemu, 2011. "Human resource flexibility and strong ties in entrepreneurial teams," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1097-1103, October.
- Beckman, Christine M. & Burton, M. Diane & O'Reilly, Charles, 2007. "Early teams: The impact of team demography on VC financing and going public," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 147-173, March.
- Jolanda Hessels & Kashifa Suddle & Maaike Mooibroek, 2008. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2007 The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research A200805, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & Patel, B.P. & Thurik, A.R., 2009. "Encountered Problems and Outcome Status in Nascent Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasm ERS-2009-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jackson, William E. & Bates, Timothy & Bradford, William D., 2012. "Does venture capitalist activism improve investment performance?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 342-354.
- Cantner, Uwe & Michael, Stuetzer, 2013.
"Knowledge and innovative entrepreneurship - social capital and individual capacities,"
52482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Michael Stützer, 2010. "The Use and Effect of Social Capital in New Venture Creation - Solo Entrepreneurs vs. New Venture Teams," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Per Davidsson & Scott Gordon, 2012. "Panel studies of new venture creation: a methods-focused review and suggestions for future research," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 853-876, November.
- Oe, Akitsu & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi, 2013. "Founders' experiences for startups' fast break-even," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2193-2201.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.