Exit, stage left why entrepreneurs end their entrepreneurial careers before retirement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 1 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metzger, Georg, 2006. "Afterlife: Who Takes Heart for Restart?," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Timothy Bates, 2002.
"Analysis of Young Small Firms That Have Closed: Delineating Successful from Unsuccessful Closures,"
02-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bates, Timothy, 2005. "Analysis of young, small firms that have closed: delineating successful from unsuccessful closures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 343-358, May.
- Erik Stam & David Audretsch & Joris Meijaard, 2008.
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 493-507, August.
- Stam, F.C. & Audretsch, D.B. & Meijaard, J., 2006. "Renascent Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-017-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Rachida Justo, 2008. "Gender, family situation and the exit event: reassessing the opportunity-costs of business ownership," Working Papers Economia wp08-26, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- DeTienne, Dawn R., 2010. "Entrepreneurial exit as a critical component of the entrepreneurial process: Theoretical development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 203-215, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.