Spin-offs from research centers at a research university
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 15 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harmon, Brian & Ardishvili, Alexander & Cardozo, Richard & Elder, Tait & Leuthold, John & Parshall, John & Raghian, Michael & Smith, Donald, 1997. "Mapping the university technology transfer process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 423-434, November.
- Anne Miner & Yan Gong & Michael Ciuchta & Anthony Sadler & John Surdyk, 2012. "Promoting university startups: international patterns, vicarious learning and policy implications," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 213-233, April.
- Djordje Djokovic & Vangelis Souitaris, 2008. "Spinouts from academic institutions: a literature review with suggestions for further research," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 225-247, June.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2007.
"A Study of Academic Entrepreneurs Using Venture Capital Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junfu Zhang, 2006. "A Study of Academic Entrepreneurs Using Venture Capital Data," PPIC Working Papers, Public Policy Institute of California 2006.01, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Tischler, Joachim & Walter, Sascha, 2014. "Das Patentierverhalten akademischer Gründer nach Abschaffung des Hochschullehrerprivilegs," EconStor Preprints, ZBW - German National Library of Economics 96157, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Yang, Yi & Zahra, Shaker A., 2009. "Corporate venturing and value creation: A review and proposed framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Kuo-Feng Huang & Chwo-Ming Yu, 2011. "The effect of competitive and non-competitive R&D collaboration on firm innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 383-403, August.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2011.
"Assessing technology-based spin-offs from university support units,"
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
1330, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2014. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Samantha Bradley & Christopher Hayter & Albert Link, 2013.
"Proof of Concept Centers in the United States: an exploratory look,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer,
Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 349-381, August.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Proof of Concept Centers in the United States: An Exploratory Look," Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics 13-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston & Rebecca Steffenson, 2008. "Universities, knowledge networks and regional policy," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(2), pages 321-340.
- Roland Helm & Oliver Mauroner, 2007. "Success of research-based spin-offs. State-of-the-art and guidelines for further research," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 237-270, November.
- Zelimir William Todorovic & Jun Ma, 2010. "Resolving the paradox of enterprising communities in Eastern Europe," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 234-251, August.
- Sabharwal, Meghna & Hu, Qian, 2013. "Participation in university-based research centers: Is it helping or hurting researchers?," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1301-1311.
- Kolympiris, Christos & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Miller, Douglas, 2014. "Public funds and local biotechnology firm creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 121-137.
- Junfu Zhang, 2009. "The performance of university spin-offs: an exploratory analysis using venture capital data," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 255-285, June.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustar, Philippe & Renault, Marie & Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila & Fontes, Margarida & Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Moray, Nathalie, 2006. "Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: A multi-dimensional taxonomy," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-308, March.
- Nicolaou, Nicos & Birley, Sue, 2003. "Academic networks in a trichotomous categorisation of university spinouts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 333-359, May.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.