Becoming market oriented
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 24 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2002. "Market-oriented product development as an organizational learning capability: findings from two cases," Research Report 02B13, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Christophe Haon & David Gotteland & Alain Jolibert, 2009. "Orientation marché:comment l’aborder et que peut-on réellement en attendre ?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(2), pages 91-105, June.
- Yuan Li & YongFeng Sun & Yi Liu, 2006. "An empirical study of SOEs' market orientation in transitional China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Matsuno, Ken & Mentzer, John T. & Rentz, Joseph O., 2005. "A conceptual and empirical comparison of three market orientation scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Amparo Taulet, 2004. "Orientación al mercado y administración póblica local determinación de un modelo teórico y de medición," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 53-73, June.
- Rui Soucasaux Sousa, 1998. "THE INTERFACE BETWEEN MARKETING AND MANUFACTURING: A STRATEGIC and FUNCTIONAL PERSPECTIVE," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 01, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.