The effect of UK building society conversion on pricing behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 29 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valnek, Tomas, 1999. "The comparative performance of mutual building societies and stock retail banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 925-938, June.
- Akella, Srinivas R. & Greenbaum, Stuart I., 1988. "Savings and loan ownership structure and expense-preference," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 419-437, September.
- Janice Caudill & Steven Caudill & Daniel Gropper, 2001. "Charter status, ownership type and efficiency in the thrift industry," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 147-155.
- Heffernan, Shelagh A., 2002. "How do UK financial institutions really price their banking products?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1997-2016, October.
- Neil Murphy & Dan Salandro, 1997. "Form of ownership and risk taking in banking: Some evidence from Massachusetts savings banks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 19-28, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.