The arbitrage-free valuation and hedging of demand deposits and credit card loans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James O'Brien & Athanasios Orphanides & David Small, 1994.
"Estimating the interest rate sensitivity of liquid retail deposit values,"
42, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James O'Brien & Athanasios Orphanides & David Small, 1994. "Estimating the interest rate sensitivity of liquid retail deposit values," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, .
"Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of CreditCard Interest Rates,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
03-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Calem, Paul S & Mester, Loretta J, 1995. "Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of Credit-Card Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1327-36, December.
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, 1995. "Consumer behavior and the stickiness of credit card interest rates," Working Papers 95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, 1994. "Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of Credit Card Interest Rates," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-14, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, . "Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of CreditCard Interest Rates," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- Hutchison, David E. & Pennacchi, George G., 1996. "Measuring Rents and Interest Rate Risk in Imperfect Financial Markets: The Case of Retail Bank Deposits," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 399-417, September.
- Birge, John R. & Júdice, Pedro, 2013. "Long-term bank balance sheet management: Estimation and simulation of risk-factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4711-4720.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou & Jerome V. Healy, 2013. "The relative influence of price and choice factors on retail deposit quantities," Working Papers 13006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Chuang-Chang Chang & Ruey-Jenn Ho & Chengfew Lee, 2010. "Pricing credit card loans with default risks: a discrete-time approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 413-438, May.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2012. "Modeling Non-maturing Savings Volumes," Working Papers on Finance 1218, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Nyström, Kaj, 2008. "On deposit volumes and the valuation of non-maturing liabilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 709-756, March.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2012. "Adjustment Policy of Deposit Rates in the Case of Swiss non-Maturing Savings Accounts," Working Papers on Finance 1219, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Entrop, Oliver & Scholz, Hendrik & Wilkens, Marco, 2009. "The price-setting behavior of banks: An analysis of open-end leverage certificates on the German market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 874-882, May.
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2004. "Non-maturity deposits with a fidelity premium," Working Papers CEB 04-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- James M. O'Brien, 2000. "Estimating the value and interest rate risk of interest-bearing transactions deposits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert A. Jarrow, 1999. "In Honor of the Nobel Laureates Robert C. Merton and Myron S. Scholes: A Partial Differential Equation That Changed the World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 229-248, Fall.
- Elisa Luciano, 1998. "Swap pricing and hedging of general DCFs," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 73-95, June.
- Koziol, Christian & Lawrenz, Jochen, 2009. "What makes a bank risky? Insights from the optimal capital structure of banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 861-873, May.
- Kalkbrener, Michael & Willing, Jan, 2004. "Risk management of non-maturing liabilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1547-1568, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.