Equity price behavior: Some evidence from markets around the world
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mika Vaihekoski, 2011. "History of financial research and education in Finland," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5-6), pages 339-354.
- Eleni Constantinou & Avo Kazandjian & Georgios P. Kouretas & Vera Tahmazian, 2008.
"Common Stochastic Trends Among The Cyprus Stock Exchange And The Ase, Lse And Nyse,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 327-349, October.
- Eleni Constantinou & Avo Kazandjian & George Kouretas & Vera Tahmazian, 2005. "Common Stochastic Trends among the Cyprus Stock Exchange and the ASE, LSE and NYSE," Working Papers 0520, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kallunki, J-P. & Martikainen, T., 1997. "The covariance-factor structure of daily returns in a thinly traded stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 113-125, June.
- Vaihekoski, Mika, 2008. "History of finance research and education in Finland: The first thirty years," Research Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.