The effect of transaction structure on price: Evidence from subsidiary sales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asquith, Paul & Bruner, Robert F. & Mullins, David Jr., 1983. "The gains to bidding firms from merger," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 121-139, April.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Henseleit, Christoph, 2009. "The valuation of tax shields induced by asset step-ups in corporate acquisitions," IESE Research Papers D/785, IESE Business School.
- Mihir Desai & William M. Gentry, 2003.
"The Character and Determinants of Corporate Capital Gains,"
NBER Working Papers
10153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & William M. Gentry, 2004. "The Character and Determinants of Corporate Capital Gains," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 18, pages 1-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & William M. Gentry, 2003. "The Character and Determinants of Corporate Capital Gains," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 2009.
"Income Misattribution under Formula Apportionment,"
NBER Working Papers
15185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Diller, 2012. "Tax-Optimal Step-Up and Imperfect Loss Offset," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 5(1), pages 8-23, May.
- Plesko, George & Mills, Lillian, 2003. "Bridging the Reporting Gap: A Proposal for More Informative Reconciling of Book and Tax Income," Working papers 4289-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.