Tort law and internalization: The gap between private loss and social cost
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Schafer, Hans-Bernd, 2007.
"The core of pure economic loss,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 8-28, March.
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, 2006.
"The Core of Pure Economic Loss,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hans-Bernd Schäfer & Jochen Bigus, . "Die Haftung des Wirtschaftsprüfers am Primär- und am Sekundärmarkt - eine rechtsökonomische Analyse," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2005-1-1122, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Tortious Acts Affecting Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 106, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2007. "Tortious acts affecting markets," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Parisi, Francesco & Palmer, Vernon Valentine & Bussani, Mauro, 2007. "The comparative law and economics of pure economic loss," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 29-48, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.