The effects of seat belt legislation on British road casualities: A case study in structural modelling : A.C. Harvey and J. Durbing, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series A 149 (1986) (in press)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 2 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carla Ysusi & Bent Nielsen, 2002.
"Measuring and forecasting financial variability using realised variance with and without a model,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2002-W21, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Bent Nielsen & Neil Shephard & Carla Ysusi, 2002. "Measuring and forecasting financial variability using realised variance with and without a model," Economics Papers 2002-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Mark Hon & Soo-Keong Yong, 2004. "The price of owning a car: an analysis of auction quota premium in Singapore," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 739-751.
- P. A. Scuffham, 2003. "Economic factors and traffic crashes in New Zealand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 179-188.
- Manuel Salvador & Pilar Gargallo, 2003. "Automatic selective intervention in dynamic linear models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1161-1184.
- Naci H. Mocan & Kudret Topyan, 1993. "Illicit Drug Use and Health: Analysis and Projections of New York City Birth Outcomes Using a Kalman Filter Model," NBER Working Papers 4359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frits Bijleveld & Jacques Commandeur & Phillip Gould & Siem Jan Koopman, 2008.
"Model-based measurement of latent risk in time series with applications,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(1), pages 265-277.
- Frits Bijleveld & Jacques Commandeur & Phillip Gould & Siem Jan Koopman, 2005. "Model-based Measurement of Latent Risk in Time Series with Applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-118/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- OUERFELLI, Chokri, 1998. "La demande touristique européenne en Tunisie," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 1998-14, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Victor Guerrero, 2005. "Restricted estimation of an adjusted time series: application to Mexico's industrial production index," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 157-177.
- Yuehjen Shao & Yue-Fa Lin & Soe-Tsyr Yuan, 1999. "Integrated application of time series multiple-interventions analysis and knowledge-based reasoning," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 755-766.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.