A martingale approach to premium calculation principles in an arbitrage free market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becherer, Dirk, 2003. "Rational hedging and valuation of integrated risks under constant absolute risk aversion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Fischer, Tom, 2007. "A law of large numbers approach to valuation in life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 35-57, January.
- Iwaki, Hideki & Kijima, Masaaki & Morimoto, Yuji, 2001. "An economic premium principle in a multiperiod economy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 325-339, June.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Martellini, Lionel, 2005. "Dynamic asset pricing theory with uncertain time-horizon," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1737-1764, October.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Ordering of risks under PH-transforms," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 109-114, July.
- Francesca Biagini & Jan Widenmann, 2012. "Pricing Of Unemployment Insurance Products With Doubly Stochastic Markov Chains," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 1250025-1-1.
- Paul Embrechts, 1996. "Actuarial versus Financial Pricing of Insurance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-17, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.