Optimal reinsurance programs: An optimal combination of several reinsurance protections on a heterogeneous insurance portfolio
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Centeno, Maria de Lourdes, 2002. "Measuring the effects of reinsurance by the adjustment coefficient in the Sparre Anderson model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-49, February.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Cheung, Ka Chun, 2013. "Optimal reinsurance in the presence of counterparty default risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 690-697.
- Kaluszka, Marek, 2005. "Optimal reinsurance under convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 375-398, June.
- Anna Castañer & M. Claramunt & Maite Mármol, 2012. "Ruin probability and time of ruin with a proportional reinsurance threshold strategy," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 614-638, October.
- Elena Veprauskaite & Michael Sherris, 2012. "An Analysis of Reinsurance Optimisation in Life," Working Papers 201204, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Foschi, Rachele & Spizzichino, Fabio, 2009. "A spatial mixed Poisson framework for combination of excess-of-loss and proportional reinsurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-64, August.
- Dimitrova, Dimitrina S. & Kaishev, Vladimir K., 2010. "Optimal joint survival reinsurance: An efficient frontier approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-35, August.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Verdonck, Tim, 2013. "Optimal risk transfer under quantile-based risk measurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 252-265.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.