Measuring the effects of reinsurance by the adjustment coefficient in the Sparre Anderson model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Waters, Howard R., 1983. "Some mathematical aspects of reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-26, January.
- Centeno, Lourdes, 1986. "Measuring the effects of reinsurance by the adjustment coefficient," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 169-182, April.
- Anna Castañer & M. Claramunt & Maite Mármol, 2012. "Ruin probability and time of ruin with a proportional reinsurance threshold strategy," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 614-638, October.
- Verlaak, Robert & Beirlant, Jan, 2003. "Optimal reinsurance programs: An optimal combination of several reinsurance protections on a heterogeneous insurance portfolio," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 381-403, October.
- Christophe Dutang & Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel, 2013. "On an asymptotic rule A+B/u for ultimate ruin probabilities under dependence by mixing," Working Papers hal-00746251, HAL.
- Centeno, Maria de Lourdes, 2002. "Excess of loss reinsurance and Gerber's inequality in the Sparre Anderson model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 415-427, December.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Foschi, Rachele & Spizzichino, Fabio, 2009. "A spatial mixed Poisson framework for combination of excess-of-loss and proportional reinsurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-64, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.