Measuring the effects of reinsurance by the adjustment coefficient in the Sparre Anderson model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Centeno, Lourdes, 1986. "Measuring the effects of reinsurance by the adjustment coefficient," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 169-182, April.
- Waters, Howard R., 1983. "Some mathematical aspects of reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-26, January.
- Dutang, C. & Lefèvre, C. & Loisel, S., 2013.
"On an asymptotic rule A+B/u for ultimate ruin probabilities under dependence by mixing,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 774-785.
- Christophe Dutang & Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel, 2013. "On an asymptotic rule A+B/u for ultimate ruin probabilities under dependence by mixing," Working Papers hal-00746251, HAL.
- Verlaak, Robert & Beirlant, Jan, 2003. "Optimal reinsurance programs: An optimal combination of several reinsurance protections on a heterogeneous insurance portfolio," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 381-403, October.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Foschi, Rachele & Spizzichino, Fabio, 2009. "A spatial mixed Poisson framework for combination of excess-of-loss and proportional reinsurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-64, August.
- Anna Castañer & M. Claramunt & Maite Mármol, 2012. "Ruin probability and time of ruin with a proportional reinsurance threshold strategy," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 614-638, October.
- Centeno, Maria de Lourdes, 2002. "Excess of loss reinsurance and Gerber's inequality in the Sparre Anderson model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 415-427, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.