Addendum to "Analytic and bootstrap estimates of prediction errors in claims reserving"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, G. C. & Ashe, F. R., 1983. "Second moments of estimates of outstanding claims," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 37-61, September.
- England, Peter & Verrall, Richard, 1999. "Analytic and bootstrap estimates of prediction errors in claims reserving," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 281-293, December.
- Alexandre Boumezoued & Yoboua Angoua & Laurent Devineau & Jean-Philippe Boisseau, 2011. "One-year reserve risk including a tail factor: closed formula and bootstrap approaches," Papers 1107.0164, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- D Kuang & Bent Nielsen & J P Nielsen, 2013. "The Geometric Chain-Ladder," Economics Papers 2013-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Alexandre Boumezoued & Yoboua Angoua & Laurent Devineau & Jean-Philippe Boisseau, 2011. "One-year reserve risk including a tail factor: closed formula and bootstrap approaches," Working Papers hal-00605329, HAL.
- Verrall, R.J. & England, P.D., 2005. "Incorporating expert opinion into a stochastic model for the chain-ladder technique," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 355-370, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.