Second moments of estimates of outstanding claims
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pešta, Michal & Hudecová, Šárka, 2012. "Asymptotic consistency and inconsistency of the chain ladder," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 472-479.
- England, Peter & Verrall, Richard, 1999. "Analytic and bootstrap estimates of prediction errors in claims reserving," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 281-293, December.
- Verdonck, T. & Debruyne, M., 2011. "The influence of individual claims on the chain-ladder estimates: Analysis and diagnostic tool," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 85-98, January.
- D Kuang & Bent Nielsen & J P Nielsen, 2013. "The Geometric Chain-Ladder," Economics Papers 2013-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Han, Zhongxian & Gau, Wu-Chyuan, 2008. "Estimation of loss reserves with lognormal development factors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 389-395, February.
- Hoedemakers, Tom & Beirlant, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc & Dhaene, Jan, 2002.
"Confidence bounds for discounted loss reserves,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/118446, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- England, Peter, 2002. "Addendum to "Analytic and bootstrap estimates of prediction errors in claims reserving"," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 461-466, December.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Forecasting The Pricing Kernel of IBNR Claims Development In Property-Casualty Insurance," MPRA Paper 23235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doray, Louis G., 1996. "UMVUE of the IBNR reserve in a lognormal linear regression model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 43-57, May.
- de Alba, Enrique & Nieto-Barajas, Luis E., 2008. "Claims reserving: A correlated Bayesian model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 368-376, December.
- Stephens, David A. & Crowder, Martin J. & Dellaportas, Petros, 2004. "Quantification of automobile insurance liability: a Bayesian failure time approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Álvarez-Jareño, José Antonio & Coll-Serrano, Vicente, 2012. "Estimación de reservas en una compañía aseguradora. Una aplicación en Excel del método Chain-Ladder y Bootstrap || Estimating the Reserves in Insurance Companies: An Excel Application of the Chai," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 14(1), pages 124-136, December.
- Björkwall, Susanna & Hössjer, Ola & Ohlsson, Esbjörn & Verrall, Richard, 2011. "A generalized linear model with smoothing effects for claims reserving," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 27-37, July.
- Verrall, R.J. & England, P.D., 2005. "Incorporating expert opinion into a stochastic model for the chain-ladder technique," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 355-370, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.