Some doubts about the efficacy of monetary policy under flexible exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1976. "Wages, the Terms of Trade, and the Exchange Rate Regime," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 438, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christian Pierdzioch, 2002. "Capital Mobility, Consumption Substitutability, and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Open Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1110, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jagdeep Bhandari & Stephen Turnovsky, 1982. "Alternative monetary policies in an inflationary equilibrium model of the open economy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Christian Pierdzioch, 2002. "Exchange Rate Expectations Redux and Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1109, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hans Genberg & Jean-Pierre Roth, 1979. "Exchange-Rate Stabilization Policy and Monetary Target with Endogenous Expectations," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 115(III), pages 527-545, September.
- Ernst-August Behnke, 1980. "Stationäres und intertemporäres Gleichgewicht auf den Devisenmärkten bei festen und flexiblen Wechselkursen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(II), pages 171-194, June.
- Jagdeep Bhandari, 1981. "A stochastic macroequilibrium approach to a floating exchange rate economy with interest-bearing assets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.