On the computation of competitive equilibrium on International markets with tariffs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter B. Dixon, 2006. "Evidence-based Trade Policy Decision Making in Australia and the Development of Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-163, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2002. "How Often Are Propositions On The Effects Of Regional Trade Agreements Theoretical Curiosa And When Should They Guide Policy?," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20024, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Juha Honkatukia, 2013. "The VATTAGE Regional Model VERM - A Dynamic, Regional, Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Finn," Research Reports 171, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Abrego, Lisandro & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John, 2006. "How often are propositions on the effects of regional trade agreements theoretical curiosa?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 59-78, January.
- C. Rendleman & Kenneth Reinert & James Tobey, 1995. "Market-based systems for reducing chemical use in agriculture in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Wang, Zhi & Slagle, James, 1996. "An object-oriented knowledge-based approach for formulating applied general equilibrium models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 209-236.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.