Factor endowments and the international location of production: Econometric evidence for the OECD, 1970-1985
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Traistaru, Iulia, 2004.
"Economic integration and manufacturing location in EU accession countries,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Economic Integration and Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-093/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2010.
"International Specialization and the Return to Capital,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4683, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catia Batista & Jacques Potin, 2009. "International Specialization and the Return to Capital," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp312, IIIS.
- Eric O'N. Fisher, 2014. "The Singular Value Decomposition of a Technology Matrix," CESifo Working Paper Series 4566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cusolito , Ana P. & Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "Technology adoption and factor proportions in open economies : theory and evidence from the global computer industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5043, The World Bank.
- Ethan Lewis, 2003. "Local, open economies within the U.S.: how do industries respond to immigration?," Working Papers 04-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stephen Redding & Mercedes Vera-Martin, 2001. "Factor endowments and production in European regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3713, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Overman, Henry G. & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene & Venables, Anthony J., 2000.
"Comparative Advantage and Economic Geography: Estimating the Location of Production in the EU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Midelfart-Knarvik, K.H. & Overman, H.G. & Venables, A.J., 2000. "Comparative Advantage and Economic Geography: Estimating the Location of Production in the EU," Papers 18/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Stephen Redding, 2002. "Specialization dynamics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 210, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 2009. "Factor Supply Changes in Small Open Economies: Rybczynski Derivatives under Increasing Marginal Costs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 9-20, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.