Open economy macroeconomics under imperfect competition A two-country model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Other versions of this item:
- Fender, J. & Yip, C.K., 1992. "Open Economy Macroeconomics Under Imperfect Cmpetition: A Two Country Model," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 92-18, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 2001.
"International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Jill A. Holman & Felix K. Rioja, 1998. "International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "The Nominal Exchange Rate Implication of VAT Harmonization in EEC," MPRA Paper 13860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1996.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "Reexamination of the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) under Cournot Competition," MPRA Paper 13906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1995.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.